This is an online event.
- Students/participants must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, i.e., 3-year LL.B. Course or 5-year LL.B from any recognized college or university or pursuing LL.M from any recognized university or preparing for the judiciary.
- Participants may seek Individual participation or may apply with co-authors, not exceeding 3 writers in one team.
- For teaming up, participants from different universities or colleges are allowed.
Theme of article
Submissions that deal with any aspect of Legal, Social & Economic Issues will be considered.
Awards and Merit
- 1st prize: INR 4000/- and a Certificate of Merit
- 2nd prize: INR 2000/- and a Certificate of Merit
- 3rd prize: INR 900/- and a Certificate of Merit
Top 12 ranks will be awarded a Certificate of Merit and An Online Internship with our team.
All participants are entitled to receive participation certificates and their work will be published on our website.
Guidelines to authors
- The word limit is 1800 words, exclusive of footnotes. Font size for content to be 12 Times New Roman and for footnotes to be 10 Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing and Justified.
- The 20th Bluebook edition shall be followed for all citations.
- The submission must be made in .doc or .docx format only.
- No participant can make more than 1 submission.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication. Plagiarized content shall not be entertained.
- Judgment shall be based on points given on the criteria of content, language & uniqueness.
- All submissions should be sent via email to insiderthelegal[at]gmail.com and add CC to insider.legal.law[at]gmail.com with the subject line as “1st ARTICLE COMPETITION SUBMISSION”.
Last date to register: 18th April 2020
Last date to submit: 20th April 2020
Declaration of results: 25th April 2020 (tentative)
Participants should register by sending the mail at insiderthelegal[at]gmail.com and add CC to insider.legal.law[at]gmail.com, along with the screenshot of the payment receipt.
The body of the mail shall consist:
- Name of the participant
- University/College Name
- Branch and Year in which you are studying
Single Author: Rs 200/- per submission
Co-Authorship: Rs 350/- per submission
Note- Co-Authorship is allowed up to 3 participants only.
Mode of payment
You can use the mode of Paytm or Google Pay 8169516577.
For any further queries please feel free to reach us at insiderthelegal[at]gmail.com or WhatsApp us at 8169516577.