This is an online event.
- Students/participants must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, i.e., 3-year LL.B. Course or 5-year LL.B from any recognized college or university or pursuing LL.M from any recognized university or preparing for the judiciary.
- Participants may seek Individual participation or may apply with co-authors, not exceeding 3 writers in one team.
- For teaming up, participants from different universities or colleges are allowed.
Theme of article
Submissions that deal with any aspect of Legal, Social & Economic Issues will be considered.
Awards and Merit
- 1st prize: Rs 3,000/- & an E-Certificate of Merit
- 2nd prize: Rs. 1,800/- & an E-Certificate of Merit
- 3rd prize: Rs. 900/- & an E-Certificate of Merit
- Top 12 ranks will be awarded an E-Certificate of Merit and An Online Internship with our team.
- Selected articles of participants are entitled to have their work to be published on our website.
- A soft copy of the participation certificate will be provided to every eligible participant.
Guidelines to authors
- The word limit is 1500 words, exclusive of footnotes. Font size for content to be 12 Times New Roman and for footnotes to be 10 Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing, and Justified.
- The 20th Bluebook edition shall be followed for all citations.
- Plagiarism should be less than 30%.
- The submission must be made in .doc or .docx format only.
- No participant can make more than 1 submission.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication. Plagiarized content shall not be entertained.
- Judgment shall be based on points given on the criteria of content, language & uniqueness.
- All submissions should be sent via email to [email protected] with the subject line as 2nd ARTICLE COMPETITION SUBMISSION.
The last date to register: 14th June 2020
The last date to submit: 17th June 2020
Declaration of Results: 20th June 2020 (tentative)
Fill out the form to register: https://forms.gle/xfK8RCCTGXpWfemP8
Fee Details: Rs. 200/- per participant. A team may have a maximum of three participants.
You can use the mode of Paytm or Google Pay at 9720281573.
Send the details below along with the screenshot of the payment for completion of registration, with the subject of the email: Registration for 2nd Article Writing Competition.
The body of the mail shall consist:
- Name of the participant
- University/College Name
- Branch and Year in which you are studying
For any further queries please feel free to reach us at insiderthelegal[at]gmail.com or WhatsApp us at 9720281573.