About the Organizer
The Legal Insider is a rapidly growing community of niche academicians, thinkers, activists, lawyers, professors, legal volunteers, paralegals and legal entrepreneurs who stand apart from the rest of the community with their zeal for deep thinking, leadership skills, and dedication to bringing innovation to the legal field. The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers, and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
This is an online event.
Students/participants must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, i.e., a 3-year LL.B./ 5-year LL.B / 6-year LL.B. courses from any recognized college or university or pursuing LL.M.
Participants may seek Individual participation or may apply with co-authors, not exceeding 3 writers in one team. For teaming up, participants from different universities or colleges are allowed.
Submissions that deal with any aspect of Social-Legal, Techno-Legal & Economic-Legal Issues will be considered. The participants are free to explore other fields as well in the scope of law.
AWARDS AND MERITS
1st prize: INR 3000/- & an E-Certificate of Merit
2nd prize: INR 1500/- & an E-Certificate of Merit
Top 7 ranks will be awarded an E-Certificate of Merit and An Online Internship with our team.
Top 15 articles of participants are entitled to have their work to be published on our website.
The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication. Plagiarized content shall not be entertained.
A soft copy of the participation certificate will be provided to every eligible participant.
REGISTRATION LAST DATE: 27th January 2021
SUBMISSION LAST DATE: 30th January 2021
DECLARATION OF RESULTS: 4th February 2021 (tentative)
Fill out the form below to register yourself.
For registration, follow the link https://forms.gle/G5f2we7992AGJ2PFA
Fill out your Name, Year of Study, Branch, and University details along with the screenshot of the payment for completion of registration in the form.
Individual participation: Rs. 150/-
Co-authors(upto 3) participation: Rs. 300/-
You can use the mode of Google Pay 9720281573
A/c no.- 518702010060803
IFSC code- UBINO551872
Account holder’s name- Sidhanta Sarkar
- The word limit is 1500 words, exclusive of footnotes. Font size for content to be 12 Times New Roman, footnotes font size 10 Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing, and Justified.
- Plagiarism should be less than 30%.
- The 20th Bluebook edition shall be followed for all citations.
- The submission must be made in .doc or .docx format only.
- No participant can make more than 1 submission.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication. Plagiarized content shall not be entertained.
- Judgment shall be based on points given on the criteria of content, language & uniqueness.
- All submissions should be submitted via google form: Click here
For any further queries please feel free to reach us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at 9720281573.
Follow our Web-Page & Instagram for upcoming competitions, articles, and more!