About the Organizer
The Legal Insider is a rapidly growing community of niche academicians, thinkers, activists, lawyers, professors, legal volunteers, paralegals and legal entrepreneurs who stand apart from the rest of the community with their zeal for deep thinking, leadership skills, and dedication to bringing innovation to the legal field. The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers, and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
This is an online event.
Students/participants must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, i.e., a 3-year LL.B./ 5-year LL.B / 6-year LL.B. courses from any recognized college or university or pursuing LL.M.
Participants may seek Individual participation or may apply with co-authors, not exceeding 2 writers in one team. For teaming up, participants from different universities or colleges are allowed.
Submissions that deal with any aspect of Social-Legal, Techno-Legal & Economic-Legal Issues will be considered. The participants are free to explore other fields as well in the scope of law.
AWARDS AND MERITS
Top 15 articles (under merit) of participants are entitled to have their work published on our website.
The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication. Plagiarized content shall not be entertained.
A soft copy of the participation certificate will be provided to every eligible participant.
REGISTRATION LAST DATE: 20th AUG 2021
SUBMISSION LAST DATE: 22th AUG 2021
DECLARATION OF RESULTS: 28th AUG 2021 (tentative)
Fill out the form below to register yourself.
For registration, follow the link: https://forms.gle/G5f2we7992AGJ2PFA
- The word limit is 1500 words, exclusive of footnotes. Font size for content to be 12 Times New Roman, footnotes font size 10 Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing, and Justified.
- Plagiarism should be less than 20%.
- The 20th Bluebook edition shall be followed for all citations.
- The submission must be made in .doc or .docx format only.
- No participant can make more than 1 submission.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication. Plagiarized content shall not be entertained.
- Judgment shall be based on points given on the criteria of content, language & uniqueness.
- All submissions should be submitted via google form: Article Submission Link
For any further queries please feel free to reach us at [email protected] or dm on our Instagram handle @thelegalinsider
Follow our Web-Page & Instagram for upcoming competitions, articles, and more!