The Legal Insider & IEC University National Virtual Moot Court Competition, 2020- Registration Open
About the Organizers
The Legal Insider is a rapidly growing community of niche academicians, thinkers, activists, lawyers, professors, legal volunteers, paralegals and legal entrepreneurs who stand apart from the rest of the community with their zeal for deep thinking, leadership skills, and dedication for bringing innovation to the legal field.
IEC University was established by the Himachal Pradesh State Legislature under “The IEC University Act” 2012. The University works on a principle of “IEC” that means for “Innovation”, “Excellence” and “Commitment” for world class education IEC University aims to deliver multi-disciplinary programs, all of which are designed to be industry-relevant through effective and efficient processes so as to make it accessible to all sections of society.
About the Moot
The legal Insider presents National Virtual Moot Court Competition, 2020 in collaboration with IEC University, Baddi (District- Solan)
The event is aimed at enriching the knowledge of the bidding aspiring lawyers of this wide nation. Mooting is an art; there are no better artists than the young and fierce law students who have the opportunity to hone their research and pleading skills through competitions such as the present one. This event despite being a virtual one, guarantees a learning experience that even the real events have failed to capture.
|Sr. No.||EVENT||DATE & TIME|
|1.||Release of notification & of Moot Proposition||08/09/2020|
|3.||Last Date to Register||03/10/2020|
|4.||Last Date to send Clarifications||04/10/2020|
|5.||Release of Clarifications||08/10/2020|
|7.||Date of Competition||31/10/2020- 02/11/2020|
The Registration fee for the team shall be – 1200/- (Per Team)
Preferred Mode of Payment: Bank transfers
Name of A/C holder: Aditi Narain
Type of A/C: Savings IFSC Code: HDFC0000038
A/C No.: 50100213710682
NOTE: The screenshot of the payment needs to be uploaded along with the registration form.
The teams in order to register need to fill out the form below and make the registration fee payment.
1. The teams in order to register participants need to fill out the provisional form; https://forms.gle/FLfo6mc9wYo3zDdA7
2. After the payment is complete, to confirm registration for the event, participants need to fill the form; https://forms.gle/dAUDPKxixgoK7Qr99 (Last date of Registration is 3rd October, 2020)
3. Registration shall be deemed completed only when the registration fees have been remitted successfully and the registration form has been duly filled.
Fee once paid is non-refundable
3. The teams will a receive confirmation email, a team code and a GOOGLE MEET Link through which they will be connecting for video conferencing.
The team must send screenshots/ proof of payment along with the UTR (Unique Transaction Reference) Number and the name and contact details of the team by sending an email to [email protected]
1. Winner Team: Certificate of Excellence + Trophy + Cash prize of Rs.8000
2. 1st Runners-up- Certificate of Excellence + Trophy + Cash prize of Rs.4000
3. 2nd Runners-up- Certificate of Excellence + Trophy + Cash prize of Rs.2500
4. Best Speaker: Certificate of Excellence + Trophy + Cash prize of Rs.1000
5. Best Researcher: Certificate of Excellence + Trophy + Cash prize of Rs.1000
6. Best Memorial: Certificate of Excellence + Trophy + Cash prize of Rs.1000
E-Certificate of Participation to all participants
- The competition will be open for all students who are studying in a three/five-year law course during the current academic year.
- Only one team’s participation is allowed from one college.
- There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated for each team. The researcher shall be allowed to argue with the prior permission of the court and Committee in case of illness of the designated speakers.
1. MR. SIDHANTA SARKAR (CONVENER)
Mobile Number: +91 9720281573
2. MS. ADITI NARAIN (CO-CONVENER)
Mobile Number: +91 8169516577