The Researcher’s Test for the 1st National Virtual Moot Court Competition by the Legal Insider in collaboration with School of Law, IEC University, is being conducted on 30th October, from 12:00PM to 12:40PM.
The rules for the Researcher’s test is as follows:
- The Link will only be active till 12:40 PM for accepting the answers, beyond that the form will get lapsed.
- Only the Researcher is supposed to give the test.
- The test will be conducted via a google form and for that using a desktop or laptop is suggested as there will be subjective questions as well.
- It a mandatory requirement to maintain a good and stable internet connection, it cannot be later on used as an excuse by the participant for non-submission of the Researcher’s Test.
- The Researcher’s Test contains both subjective and objective type questions.
- The Researcher’s Test is to 50 marks in total.
- It is mandatory for each participating team to give the Researcher’s Test.
- In case of any internet issues or other technical issues faced by the Researcher, you are required to inform the respected authorities with a screenshot of the issues via Email and Whatsapp with your team code mentioned immediately. Any delayed notice of such an incident will not be entertained.
- The Link will be available below at 12:00PM on the 30th October 2020.
RESEARCHER’S TEST LINK:
Email ID : [email protected]
Contact Person: Kavya Arora 7302195267 (WhatsApp Only)