About the Organizer
The Legal Insider is a rapidly growing community of niche academicians, thinkers, activists, lawyers, professors, legal volunteers, paralegals and legal entrepreneurs who stand apart from the rest of the community with their zeal for deep thinking, leadership skills, and dedication to bringing innovation to the legal field. The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers, and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
This is an online event.
Students studying Std. 8th to 12th from any Government or Private School across the Nation can participate in this event.
The participants should have a valid student identity card to be eligible for participation.
Participants may seek Individual participation or may apply with co-authors, not exceeding 2 writers in one team. For teaming up, participants from different universities or colleges are allowed.
Submissions that deal with any aspect of Social, Economic or Legal Issues will be considered.
AWARDS AND MERITS
1st prize: Prizes worth INR 3000/- & an E-Certificate of Merit
2nd prize: Prizes worth INR 1500/- & an E-Certificate of Merit
Top 7 ranks will be awarded an E-Certificate of Merit and An Online Internship with our team.
Selected articles of participants are entitled to have their work to be published on our website.
The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication. Plagiarized content shall not be entertained.
A soft copy of the participation certificate will be provided to every eligible participant.
REGISTRATION LAST DATE: 19th December 2020
SUBMISSION LAST DATE: 24th December 2020
DECLARATION OF RESULTS: 20th January 2021 (tentative)
Fill out the form below to register yourself.
For registration, follow the link: https://forms.gle/YpZ4oFfh7sgWZUiJ6
Fill out your Name, Year of Study, Branch, and School details along with the screenshot of the payment for completion of registration in the form.
Individual participation: Rs. 150/-
Co-authors participation: Rs. 250/-
You can use the mode of Google Pay 8169516577
A/c no.- 50100213710682
IFSC code- HDFC0000038
Account holder’s name- Aditi Narain
- The word limit is 1500 words, exclusive of footnotes. Font size for content to be 12 Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing, and Justified.
- Plagiarism should be less than 30%.
- The submission must be made in .doc or .docx format only.
- No participant can make more than 1 submission.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication. Plagiarized content shall not be entertained.
- Judgment shall be based on points given on the criteria of content, language & uniqueness.
- All submissions should be submitted via google form below:
For any further queries please feel free to reach us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at 9720281573.